This is a subset of the CiNA Deluxe Analytic File. This data set was originally created for the 2014 Annual Report to the Nation and currently contains US registry data only. It includes data from registries with <20% missing the combined variables for ER/PR/HER2. Currently, we have imputed ER/PR/HER2 for diagnosis year 2011, the first year all three data items were required to be reported for all US registries. We are currently updating this data set for diagnosis year 2011-2013.
Access to these data is for NAACCR members for cancer surveillance research. Researchers may request access to the Imputed Breast Cancer Subtype Analytic File by submitting an application to NAACCR.
- Applications are accepted any time and reviewed by the Research Application Review (RApR) Workgroup during its monthly conference call.
- If, when proposing to analyze CiNA data, researchers select a single state or province as the research subject, the work group will request that the PI first contact the state or province central cancer registry for authorization to obtain their data for the proposed study. The work group will require direct authorization from the subject registry before the application will be considered.
- Research proposals, all documents that accompany proposals, and communications about proposals are confidential. The volunteers who constitute the NAACCR Research Application and Review Workgroup (RApR) will maintain confidentiality of all documents related to CiNA requests.
- If you are not a NAACCR member, contact a NAACCR member registry or other member organization and discuss your proposal idea to determine if it is feasible based on available CiNA Deluxe data. The principal investigator for any CiNA Deluxe application must be a NAACCR member. Researchers who are not NAACCR members may serve as co-investigators and/or apply for individual membership.
Request for Data: Application Packet
- NAACCR CiNA Deluxe Application Proposal Template – Updated 9/15
This is the same application as the CiNA Deluxe Application. Please indicate on the proposal you are applying for the Special Imputed Breast Cancer Subtype Data Set.