v16c Metafile release

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jim Hofferkamp
    Keymaster

We are still trying to work through issues with the edit TNM Path N, SSF3, 4, 5 Breast (CoC). Once we get this resolved, the metafile will be ready for release. I’m hoping that will be tomorrow!

Jim Hofferkamp
    Keymaster

I received a two more edits that need some work today so the metafile won’t get released until tomorrow at best.

Sorry for the delay.

Jim Hofferkamp
    Keymaster

v16c has been posted. still working on the detail report. it will be posted next week.

AnonymousNancy Rold
    Participant

Jim,
    When I import v16C into my Missouri v16B it indicates that the field Tumor Size Summary has changed, but that is not noted on the spreadsheet you just released. Was there a change to that field between version B and C?

AnonymousNancy Rold
    Participant

Looks like this is the field for which agency was changed from Other to NPCR?

Jim Hofferkamp
    Keymaster

It looks like we changed the agency code from “other” to “NPCR”. I’ll add that to the changes spreadsheet.
    Thanks Nancy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Vendor and Central Registry Metafile Administrators’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Copyright © 2018 NAACCR, Inc. All Rights Reserved | naaccr-swoosh-only See NAACCR Partners and Sponsors