Confused by GEPv5 vs GEP NCDB 27

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AnonymousJoanne Sanders
    Participant

Hi, Team.
    We’re getting our Call for Data under way. I just installed NCDB_27_v16_GEP4 on Friday, and planned to run my exported file through GenEdits today. However, I just received an email about a new GEPv5 to be released in February. Do I need to wait for GEPv5 and re-run my Call for Data file through there before submitting?
    Thank you
    Joanne

Hi Joanne,

Please refer to the section of the announcement labeled: Schedule for Adoption of EDITS50 Tools. 2017 is a transition year, during which EDITS40 and EDITS50 will both be supported. You should go ahead with your plans to use the NCDB-provided software for your current call for Data.

Kathleen

AnonymousJoanne Sanders
    Participant

The nomenclature had me confused but you resolved that. Thank you for the efficient clarification; we’ll run it this afternoon
    (FYI, though I’d checked the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” checkbox, I did not receive an email when you replied.)

Joanne,

Have you “subscribed” to these forums? Scroll up this page (assuming you are reading this within the forum). The “header” to your first message displays this:

Author Posts Favorites | Subscribe

If you have already subscribed, the link will say Unsubscribe.

Please let me know if you were already subscribed, so that I can follow up with NAACCR tech support. Otherwise, by subscribing you are authorizing the forum software to send email.

Thanks for using this forum!

Kathleen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘User – people working with EditWriter 5 and GEPv5’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Copyright © 2018 NAACCR, Inc. All Rights Reserved | naaccr-swoosh-only See NAACCR Partners and Sponsors