Reply To: Blank pM when you have a valid pT & pN (not blank)

Reply To: Blank pM when you have a valid pT & pN (not blank)

Home Forums Edits Vendor and Central Registry Metafile Administrators Blank pM when you have a valid pT & pN (not blank) Reply To: Blank pM when you have a valid pT & pN (not blank)

Jim Hofferkamp
Keymaster

I think a lot of registrars are having a hard time adjusting to the fact they need to include a cM value in the pM data item in certain situations.

We do not have an edit in the current metafile to address this situation.

The edit would be relatively simple. If the pT was not empty, then the pM must not be empty.

The edits WG is making an effort not to introduce any new edits or make adjustments to current edits that tighten the allowable codes. We are trying to save these types of changes for v18.

However, if this is something central registries would really like to add to their metafiles, we could make an exception.

We are going to release the next metafile (v16d) in late January or early February. If I hear back from enough registries before that, we could add an edit to address this situation.

I encourage metafile administrators to respond to this thread if they see the empty pM as an issue at their registry.

Copyright © 2018 NAACCR, Inc. All Rights Reserved | naaccr-swoosh-only See NAACCR Partners and Sponsors